Preferred Practitioner Applications
Please follow the (5) Steps below
(These Applications MUST be opened and completed using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro)
Non-Adobe PDF viewers, such as the default PDF viewers in Chrome or Firefox,
cannot read the content and will cause an ADOBE Error Message!
If you need Adobe Reader, download the Free version here: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader.html
Each S4OM Preferred Practitioner attests that he or she:
- Has satisfactorily completed a massage therapy training program of 500 hours or more.
- Is appropriately licensed as required by state and local laws.
- Maintains appropriate professional liability insurance.
- Has actively practiced massage therapy for at least one year at the time of Preferred Practitioner registration.
- Has satisfactorily completed an S4OM recognized "Foundational Course".
- Adheres to the S4OM Standards of Practice.
- Accurately maintains his or her record in the S4OM Therapist Locator Service, including total cumulative oncology massage hours, updating it not less than annually.
- Maintains access to an email account for both Society and massage client use.
- Login to the personal profile area and maintain the information listed in the S4OM Profile as being up to date and correct.